The Wyoming Foundation for Cancer Care believes that finances shouldn't cause stress for cancer patients and their families. We provide financial assistance for cancer patients throughout the state. Our 501(c)(3) is driven by a dedicated and passionate team of volunteers, and we're always looking to grow! You can help us continue fundraising for cancer patients by donating or volunteering.
Sign up to help us take care of local cancer patients on our website today.
WFCC was founded in 2006 to provide financial assistance for cancer patients. We help families pay for general living expenses, ranging from utilities and rent to in-home care and groceries.
Local community volunteers and members of our Angel Cancer Care Volunteer Program also:
- Support free cancer screenings
- Run community fundraisers
- Provide free breast prosthetics fittings
- Assist with ordering supplies through insurance
- Operate a free wig closet with over 300 options